Discussion of the day

This is the cover design that we choose for the magazine, designed by Adrian.


Here is the feature artists that we decided to use in our magazine design:

1. Paramore, Design by Adrian
2. U2, Design by Candice
3. John Mayer, Design by Adrian
4. Aerosmith, Design by Candice
5. One Republic, Design by Albert
6. The Black Keys, Design by Candice
7. The Band Perry, Design by Candice
8. Imagine Dragons, Design by Adrian
9. Ed Sheeran, Design by Adrian

List below are the works that we going to do before the next class I think, the deadline is unclear because the leader is like day dreaming all day, she doesn't give us any clear instruction. At first she asked Adrian to come out the 3D model, it's unnecessary to do this yet, because it's the last part we going to do when we finish all parts in InDesign then convert it to iBook Author. The 3D model will be using iBook Author's widget to do the 360 or 720 degrees scroll effect.

Adrian- Animate Cover, Convert Content Page to GIF
Candice- 2 Featured Artist in ID (U2 & Black Keys)
Albert- 2 Featured Artist in HTML (One Republic & Aerosmith)
Ming Fen- 2 Featured Artist in HTML (John Mayer & Ed Sheeran)

It's awkward that I'm the one is giving instructions and separate the works for all of us, I feel frustrated when I saw group leader keeps talking nonsense, day dreaming and sitting aside watching HongKong drama when we were have discussion at the back... I hate to repeat the same thing again and again to her, I was saying these since the beginning of our first group discussion, the 3D model is the last thing that we gonna do. She makes me feel like wanna ask her, " You can't understand in English, Chinese and Cantonese, what else language that you can understand the word LAST, so I don't need to repeat myself again and again.



0 comments:

 

About Me

Name: Candice Ng Siew Kie
Gender: Female
Student ID: 1001GH77206
Course: Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Interactive Multimedia

My Contact

WeChat: diz1126

Kakao Talk: candice1126

LINE: diz1126

Email: diz1126@gmail.com