Comments & Feedback on the group leader


I was the first group leader, it's kinda awkward if I comment about myself, so passed!

Albert was our second leader, I think he's consider a good leader, because he will give us a deadline, so we have enough time to do some editing on the design and have a small comment section on others' work. Although sometime he fail to met the deadline he set himself, but overall he's okay. Minor problem is that he is not fierce enough or maybe we called it as leadership? We all know there is a problem with one of our group member, but he didn't do anything about it, warning or spoke out directly. This problem is like a bomb with timer, I don't know when will it be burst out... If I can't stand it anymore, maybe I will say it myself. Because the end of the day, I need to be the group leader again for the last 2 weeks.

Our next group leader: Ming Fen

0 comments:

 

About Me

Name: Candice Ng Siew Kie
Gender: Female
Student ID: 1001GH77206
Course: Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Interactive Multimedia

My Contact

WeChat: diz1126

Kakao Talk: candice1126

LINE: diz1126

Email: diz1126@gmail.com