This is my first try on using InDesign, basically it was quite successful, there are only a few things that I haven't fix it. The transitions when we swipe the page, although I added in, but it's not showing in the preview. Another problem is the mute button, I try to change the icon when we tap on it, but it's failed. By the way, the tutorials that lecturer post it in the group is different with the method I used. I had followed the steps in the tutorials but end up keeps showing "Cannot place this file. No filter found for request operation." Maybe it's different version of InDesign, because in the tutorials they called "Overlay Creator" not "Folio Overlay".
This is my first try on using InDesign, basically it was quite successful, there are only a few things that I haven't fix it. The transitions when we swipe the page, although I added in, but it's not showing in the preview. Another problem is the mute button, I try to change the icon when we tap on it, but it's failed. By the way, the tutorials that lecturer post it in the group is different with the method I used. I had followed the steps in the tutorials but end up keeps showing "Cannot place this file. No filter found for request operation." Maybe it's different version of InDesign, because in the tutorials they called "Overlay Creator" not "Folio Overlay".


0 comments:
Post a Comment