Final Post

Before the presentation, I did the invisible buttons on the cover page and waiting for Adrian to finish the navigation and map design. When he gave the files to me it was already 1 and half hour left before the presentation, everyone is like giving up on these pages because we have not enough time to finish it. Ming Fen said she has tried to do the navigation page prototype before, just some simple buttons already took her at least a day to finish it. I didn't listen to her for giving up those pages, I believe I can finish it in time, I always done my work in high speed. From the first day we grouped, I already started to do all the research on Indesign and ibook author, I can said that I'm the one that know Indesign more than anyone else in the class, seriously. 

I use 15 minutes to finish the map page and the other time use on the navigation page. Because the navigation page I'm gonna use multi state for all the instructions, each state have one image sequence folder to show the interaction when user tap on those buttons. This page really used a lot of time... Luckily I managed to finish it on time. But here comes the worst part, Ming Fen cannot upload the navigation page to the folio builder. Until we entered the class she still can't upload it, there is no error, what is the problem? Maybe because she convert the file to CC format, maybe.. I don't know. In the end I asked her just upload the folder I gave to her, don't convert it, then it was successfully uploaded. 

The presentation was quite successful, just that Adrian was kinda nervous, he didn't show all the pages to the client. Never mind, on that day I was not feeling well, so I let him to present, by right it suppose to be leader to do the presentation. After taken the group photo, I ran out to toilet and vomit... Just like the last semester, migraine, fever and vomit are always happen together. 

Group Photo
Overall, I think my group members did a good job, although something unhappy happened during our project, but I am happy that everyone has done their own job, no longer lazy or give me any ridiculous reason. Good luck in other subjects my friend! 

I never know I can be so good in using InDesign, I have not use InDesign before this subject. Having some problems are actually good for me, because the problems push me harder for self learning and do it myself. Hardship really do make us stronger. 

0 comments:

 

About Me

Name: Candice Ng Siew Kie
Gender: Female
Student ID: 1001GH77206
Course: Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Interactive Multimedia

My Contact

WeChat: diz1126

Kakao Talk: candice1126

LINE: diz1126

Email: diz1126@gmail.com